Quality Product Is Our Passion; Service&Innnovation Is Our Mission.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China(mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Strong and Suitable for Marine Shipment|
|Delivery Time:||Normally 100 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Pulp Molding Euipment||Capacity:||40~400 Kg/h|
|Drying:||Drying In Mould||Fuel:||Electricity / Conduction Oil|
|Production:||Food Plate/ Lunch Box / Cup/ Bowl||Raw Material:||Clean Virgin Paper|
|Automation:||Fully Automatic||Forming Type:||Reciprocating|
|Forming Efficiency:||40~50 Seconds/cycle|
Pulp Molding Machinery,
Pulp Moulding Machinery,
Lunch Box Pulp Molding Machine
Virgin Paper Pulp Molding Euipment Food Plate/ Lunch Box Machine
Introduction of Sugarcane Tableware Production Line:
1. This is the fully automatic sugarcane tableware production line. Product forming, heating and hot-press and stacking in one forming machine.
2. This production line includes pulping system, forming and hot press system, vacuum system, air compressor system, trimming system, disinfection system.
3. Raw material: virgin pulp, like sugarcane bagasse pulp, bamboo pulp, wood pulp, straw pulp, reed pulp and etc.
4. By changing moulds, the same forming machine can make different shape of products, such as paper plates, paper bowls, lunch boxes, cups and etc.
Main Technical Data:
|Forming Machine||1 set||2 sets||5 sets||10 sets|
|Workshop Required||200m2||230m2||600m2||1200 m2|
|Worker Requirement||3 persons||4 persons||6 persons||10 persons|
|Container Required for Shipment||1 x 40’HQ||2 x 40’HQ||4 x 40’HQ||8 x 40’HQ|
|Forming Type||Vacuum suction, thermoforming||Vacuum suction, thermoforming||Vacuum suction, thermoforming||Vacuum suction, thermoforming|
|Drying Method||Drying in mould||Drying in mould||Drying in mould||Drying in mould|
Capacity & Product & Fuel Consumption & Workshop:
|Capacity||We will match the forming machine quantity to meet customer's capacity demand.|
|Product||We will make moulds according to customer's sample or drawing.|
|Fuel Consumption||Can use electricity or thermo-oil|
|Workshop||We will design and offer detailed layout and construction drawings to customer.|
Advantages of Sugarcane Tableware Production Line:
1. Fully Automatic Tableware Making Production Line
2. Mainly used for high quality products , such as tableware, dishware and some high-grade pulp molding products.
3. The products are 100% disposable and environmental friendly.
4. Wtare resistant and oil resistant and food grade.
Flow Chart of Production Line:
|Food trays||Dishware, tableware, paper cups, lunch box, bowl, clamshell…|
|Artware||Mask, Christmas balls, Easter Eggs , boutiques…|
|High quality packages||Mobile phone package, camera package,|
Youtube Video Links:
The below are the YOUTUBE Links showing how these fully automatic tableware production line work:
For more videos, you can search "Guangzhou Nanya Pulp Molding Equipment Company" on YOUTUBE and subscribe us.
About NANYA Company:
1. With over 20 years of experience, we will make quotation and analysis based on customer’s investment and capacity.
2. Combined with high and new technology with government institution and South China University of Technology, with over 30 R&D personnel;
3. Life-long service, sustainable supply and upgrade of parts and components, One-year warranty( three-year warranty for mechanical parts and main machine)
4. NANYA has more than 60% of the domestic demands, already exported to over 50 countries and regions
5. Excellent engineers, sales and after sales service team brings the best service to ensure long-term satisfaction for our customers.
Installation & After Sales Service:
1. We will send 1 or 2 engineers to customer's plant for installation guidance and debug;
2. After commissioning, our engineers will offer the training, including two parts: explanation and practice.
3. Training includes the structure explanation of the equipment, production technology, maintenance and common troubleshooting and practical exercises.
4. After engineers back to China, video conference or remote control guidance are available to solve questions.
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Jiang